Child has cold, cough, runny nose, loose stool. Given junior advil. Will he be okay?

My 3.5 year old son has had a cold/cough/runny nose for a few days. The cough seems to be worse in the morning and at night. Today he is running a low fever and had one loose stool movement earlier in the day (not diarrhea ) I just gave him a shower and noticed he has what look to be red freckles all over his face (could this be burst vessels from coughing?) I gave him a junior Advil about an hour or so before his shower and he has been taking Similasan Cold & Mucus for 4 days. His energy and disposition do not seem to be affected. I m concerned about the red dots all over his face. IS this something I should be concerned about and seek medical treatment
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013