Child has cold, cough, runny nose. Prescribed Chorimic syrup, Zerottus, Azebact. Any side effects?

Sir, My 2 and half year old daughter is having cold since sunday morning (10-3-2013). I gave her wikoryl oral suspension for 2 days (ie: sunday and monday) . Then yesterday morning she had cough symptoms , hence we consult with a pediatrician nearby . He gave 3 medicines , chorimic syrup, zerottus and azebact . Are these medicines have any side effects. She is not having cough now but runny nose is still there? Pls suggest the best medicine for runny nose available inIndia. I would also like to know the dosage of Azebact for a 2 and half year old child. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013