Child has cold and fever. On Levolin inhaler. Cause and cure?

Hello doctor I live in Kanpur India .My one year three months daughter is suffering from severe cold and cough accompanied byhigh fever. When she coughs she some times vomits too... This has been an ongoing process right from the onset of winters(from December till date). Her pediatrician prescribed her levolin 0.31mg to be taken with the nebulizer and allges syrup to s of some relief but after a week it was back to square one. Now the pediatrician has changed het medicine to levolin inhaler to be taken 4 to six times a day for seven days along with montair LC KUDS syrup to be taken once a day for six months. He said she has to take the inhaler whenever she has a cough. I wanted ti ask why does she catches cold and cough so often and are the medicines subscribed ok for her My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013