Child has cold and cough. Taken Ascoril Chest x-ray advised. Please suggest

Hello doctor, need ur help, my 4yrs old daughter has got severe cold , and has consumed syrups like Ascoril, Ambrodyl S sice last week.. there is no improvement.. last night she woke-up at 2 am, and since then she s continuously coughing her lungs out. I have seen another doctor this morning and he advised an X-ray for chest . looking at report he prescribed Coscoril, Moxiforce CV, Levocet, Azee 200. After having one dose of all these, i don t see any improvement at all and its getting more worse..Please suggest... Thank you Doctor
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012