Child has chronic cough with wheezing, cold and runny nose. should I give Omnacortil?

My 3 yr old daughter has a chronic cough associated with wheezing since 4 months. She is on Budesinoid and Salbutomol spray pump. Presently she developed cold and running nose . I gave her T-minic syrup of 3.5 ml, thrice a day. (she is about 11 kgs). Since yesterday her cold is much better, but she has developed coughing. The last time around, when the same symptoms appeared, I was advised Omnacortil 5mg/5ml syrup, thrice a day, for 5 days. Should I repeat the same now ? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013