Child has chronic cough, sweating, smelling funny, eating well. History of heart murmur. Should I be worried?

Hello, Alittle daughter is 3 months old now and when she was a month old she diagnosed from an ECG with an innocent heart murmur . She also has been diagnosed with laryngomalacia for loud breathing . We are going next week to an ENT for a second opinion per my doctors request. She is about 11 lbs and has been growing nicely. She eats 20-24 ounces in a 24 hour period. She has had a chronic cough and is currently taking twice a day ranitidine . Although my doctor said that my not take the cough away. She does not have a fever, but has been sweating a lot the last couple of days. Today she even smelled funny. She has been an unbelievable sleeper since birth. In the last 24 hours she slept from 10pm until 10am which I had to wake her. While I was feeding her she fell asleep. She was up for only 25 mins. She then slept until her next feeding which was 2pm. She is eating well. I am worried about the sweating and sleeping should I be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012