Child has chicken pox, itching, fever, sneezing, coughing, runny nose. Anything I can do?

My daughter has had the chicken pox from her vaccine for about 3 weeks now. Mostly on the lower part of her body and they itch . Two days ago she had a high fever (102.4 orally) followed by what look like chicken pox on her hands, feet, and around her mouth but I believe she has Hand, Foot , Mouth as a friends child had it. Well this morning, on top of all that, she woke up sneezing and coughing with a constant runny nose but lot s of snot when she sneezes. Is there anything I can do for her other than pushing fluids (which she ll hardly drink)? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012