Child has chiari type 1 malformation, black stools, reflux, shaking. Can you help?

My 6 year old daughter has chiari type 1 malformation, i think it extends down by 12mm below the forum magnum, with symptons. She has had a black poo yesterday i have never seen anything like it, also yesterday in school she had constant reflux and this morning she woke up reached for a drink and could not hold it due to shaking too much ( she has an essential tremour apparently not linked to her brain malformation) also her heart was racing, quite worried about her, can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012