Child has chest and abdominal discomfort. Stool test showed occasional pus. Suggestion?

My 5 years 10 months old daughter keeps complaining uneasy feeling in the chest and bubbly feeling in the abdomen . In her words, she say Mumma, bubble s are bursting in my stomach and I am feeling uneasy . The occurrence of the above is very often , almost every day. I consulted doctors and all they gave were some medicines for acidity , but the remedy seems to be not working. One of the doctors suggested a stool test and the report said - Occassional Pus . The medicines suggested by that doctore also didn t do any good. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012