Child has cerebral hemisphere atrophy. Done physiotherapy. Any further treatment?

Good morning sir, My patient is 5 yrs old male child,is a follow up patient as a case of Right cerebral hemisphere atrophy with mild grade hemiparesis since one year.There is no Maternal or Perinatal suggestive H/o diseases or events related to the Diagnosis.Child is alert,oriented,active& does all self care activities& also goes to school.I have put him for Physiotherpy-active&passive exercises&cognetive education planning under parantral guidance.My query is any further treatment can u suggest for the above Diagnosis. Thanx
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012