Child has bumps on chin, no pain or discomfort. What is it?

my three year old has had these bumps mostly on her chin area for at least 6 months. They do not have any color, no redness, but they seem to be spreading. She does not complain about pain or anything so i do not believe they bother her at all. Her pediatrician said it would go away but i only see it getting worse. what is it and how can i make it go away????
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your dilemma. I would have certainly given you some guidance but without having a look at its photograph it is very difficult to say what can be the reason for the "bumps". If they are not red or warm to touch then in my opinion you should follow the pediatrician's advice and just wait and watch. They should disappear as has been suggested by him.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal