Child has bruises on knee, no pain or swelling, audible clicking sound. Should I be concerned?

My 8-year-old has practised splits and hand stand. She fell on her knees on wooden floor a couple of times when praticing hand stand. Her both knees have bruise . There is no pain or swelling. However, now (about a week after the trauma) when she squts or bends her knees there is a audible clicking sound and I can feel an hard line twisting on the knee. Sould I be concerend? Is it tendon or ligament strain? Can it healed? How should it be cared? I appreciate any helpful info.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012