Child has bruise on the upper arm with lump underneath. Is it something to be worried about?

My son is almost 3 years old. I just noticed today a bruise on his upper arm (right above his wrist ) that seems to have a kind of lump under it. The bruise is about the size of a quarter and the lump is smaller. Being a toddler and a boy, I m used to him getting bumps and bruises..something about the location of the bruise and the lump underneath worries me. I tend to be overly paranoid when it comes to my children, but I d rather be safe than sorry! Is this something I should worry about? Or just me being an overprotective mama?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012