Child has brown spots on the bottom of feet, resemble bruises, not painful. What could these spots be?

Last week I noticed that my 8yr old son has brown spots on the bottom of both feet . it looks like bruises however it isn t. Spots does not hurt. My wife and I are worried what this could be. My wife carried him to Dr yesterday but didnt know what it was and said to keep watch on the spots and if spots are not gone by next week she will refer him to a specialist. What are these spots???
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..davis.. the most common lesion on the foot i.e on the sole is corn..
if it so surgical excision is the treatment..
consult surgeon..

Take care..