Child has bronchitis, taking Asthalin. Has nosebleed, fever. Help

My son is 11 years now but since infant he has the cough problem bronchitis. He takes Asthaline inhaler on routine and when worst medicine wysolone 10mg. He also has nose bleeding very server during this time and the bleeding is horrible but he has to stop his breathing from nose by holding his nose n breath from mouth for some time. he get very high fever like 104 degrees also . This has become very frequent now like every month this is the case for i week to 10 days something for the other.....he is not keep his good health n no concentration on studies and feel very low and weak. Pls help how can i see him healthy......He is my only son.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013