Child has breakout face, body, tongue, played rainwater. Home remedies?

i forgot the playground was wet sunday due to heavy storm the night before. got to the playground, saw the rain puddles. didn't think anything of it. On Monday morning, saw part of her face broke out. 2 hours later her whole body broke out. Now I see her tongue broke out as well. She's 4. Looking for home "remedies" to cure the break out, now that our insurance lapsed, a no money to take her to the office. curious
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Hi would you please explain what you mean by "break out". Is ir swelling with rashes? Is the baby irritable? Is the baby in pain? Please let me know as soon as possible.