Child has boils in diaper. Teething currently. Is this the cause?

My 7 month old has had two boils in the diaper area and when they popped i kept them clean and put ointment on them. They went away in no time. He now has a therd one and it is as big as a half dollar. It dosnt have a hole like the others did where they would pop and it is very hot and bright red. He is teathing really bad right now and I m wondering if that is the cause and what we should do? He is also running a low grade temp and I have been giving him Tylenol .
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013