Child has blotchy red rash on the face with warmness, no relief with creams, looks like sunburn. Remedial suggestion?

HI there, my son has a blotchy red rash on his face for about 3 weeks now.. the areas on his face are also very warm. he is 3 years old and has always had sensitive skin , but it has gotten dramatically worse over the last few weeks. we have tried every cream from the chemist but it still is not getting rid of the rash. it looks as if he is sunburn . the rash comes on both cheeks and on his chin . Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012