Child has blood in stool. Stool sample showed gastroenteritis colitis. Can you help?

My son is 6 he is passin blood every time he has a bowel movement sometimes its a lot of blood sometimes its a little its not on every movement when there is blood its every few days he is not constipated its been goin on since November he has had blood tests and stool samples sent of they said it was gastroenteritis colitis but am not happy as its still goin on he was treated for thread worm 3weeks ago to what do I do can u help.. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013