Child has black spots in vision on standing. What type of specialist should be consulted?

My 16 year old daughter see black spots upon standing. There is no dizziness or headache with theses spells, but she actually blacked out one time. What type of doctor do I need to take her to? The family md did blood tests and an ekg . The ekg was fine. They also said her thyroid was a little high and want to retest her in 3 months. I m not waiting three months to do something about my daughters condition, and I don t want to waste my time/money on the family physician. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013