Child has black eyes, headache and nasal congestion. Had fallen and hit head. Related?<br>

On wed feb 13 My 5 year old son fell and hit his head on a counter top. He had a huge goose egg which is smaller now. He now has two black eyes. I monitored him at home. He wasn t overly sleep, never had dilated pupils, and never threw up. He has however complained about some headaches that come and go. Not sure if it is for the fall or is he is getting a sinus infection . He started having nasal congestion today. Wondering if there is a reason for me to take him to his Dr.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013