In this period most of child frequently suffer from cold, cough, fever
etc,(Upper Respiratory Tract
Most of times this is viral/ allergic and its self limiting.
You should get her evaluated once for her complaint to get her examined physically by a pediatrician
I would advice:
1. Avoid exposure to cold (cold make ciliary activity sluggish and hence the organisms tracking
down the airways cannot be swept out, making a progression to lower respiratory infection)
2. Keep your child warm (Wrapping with cotton cloth )
3. Stem inhalation with precaution.(Plain water do not add any decongestant like vicks
4. Try to increase his immune system with proper and regular diet.
5. Maintain hygiene.
6. Don’t use more medicine
7. There are some baby chest rubs that can be used to help relieve nasal congestion
8. You can use Palin saline nasal drop, Decongestant nasal drops induces rebound congestion and Condition may worsen.
I wish your baby recover soon.
Regards , Dr. Sagar Mhatre