Child has become lethargic, poor appetite, stomach pain. Worried

My 4 year old son has always been very energetic but for the last 5 months or so has become very lethargic, hard to tell if he is more as he has always been a pale boy but from a little boy who wouldn t sit down he is often slumped on sofa thumb in looking tired, poor appetite and stomach pains. Gp says he is fine Prob just a virus - felt his tummy and said no concerns! He sleeps pretty well at least 10/11 hrs every night and nursery have noticed he has dipped in enthusiasm (still has little energetic spurts) but now has a little nap most days after not doing so from the age of two. I am a little worried and not sure what to do next? Thanks Suzanne
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013