Child has bad behavior, hits randomly, is fussy eater but seems to be good and bright in school. Autism signs?

I m very worried about my five year old brother, he as very bad behaviour problems such as he will randomly walk up to you and headbutt, punch, kick you for no reason at all and when he does he doesn t really feel any pain from it, he also is a fussy eater to the point where he will starve himself :( he also has problems speaking to people outside the family he just grunts! However at school he s good as gold and a very bright boy. One of the other parents suggested he might have some sort of autisum but were unsure, please help I have 11 month old twins and he is not safe round them :(
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013