Child has back pain. Ultrasound showed few mesenteric lymph nodes, urine test with blood in urine. Diagnosis?

My 5 year old son compained of lower back pain (right side) this morning. Took him to ER. They did an US and urine test. Trace amount of blood in urine . US showed right kidney, gallbladder and bile ducts normal. The right lower quadrant shows a few mesenteric lymph nodes. The appendix was within normal limits. There is a small amount of free fluid. No evidence of appendicitis . Hospital advised to follow up with pediatrician, which we will do Monday. Any idea what the cause could be based on the info I have provided? Very worried about my boy. Thank you. I have the test results here from the urine sample if you need more info.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012