Child has antibiotic resistant infection, given clindamycin. Has asthma, taking steroid inhaler, singular, nebulizer. Continue medicine?

My 1 year old has an antibiotic resistant infection and has just started Clindamyacin and everything I read says do not use with a history of asthma. His pediatric dr knows he has asthma and is on a steroid inhaler every day, takes Singular every night and has a nebulizer for wheezing. I'm worried why he is not supposed to take this? and if he should even take it?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013