Child has allergy/asthma cough. Vomitting yellow liquid. No other symptoms. What could it be?

I have a 4 yr old who has allergy/ asthma cough . She has been totally fine, she woke up 4 times last night and started throwing up bright yellow (last one was a bit more green) since 3 am she has thrown up at least 5 times now, she seems otherwise totally fine. No fever at all, just a cough. Her 2 yr old sister was born with Malrotation and had emergency surgery just wondering if this could be in anyway any obstruction like that since she is showing NO other signs of being sick
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013