Child has allergic Rhinnitis. CT report shows mucosal thickening in both maxillary sinuses. Recommendations?

My son has Allergic rhinnitis with epitaxis. We have consultated with E&T surgeon and he asked to carryout Blood test followed by CT for PNS. We have carried out CT and the report is hereunder, 1. There is deviation of nasal septum to the left with indentation over the left inferior turbinate. 2. There is right inferior turbinate hypertrophy . 3. There is right concha bullosa . 4. there is mild mucosal thickening in both maxillary sinuses. Please reply the corrective action to be taken.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013