Child has abnormal bowel movement, mucoid stool, stomach pain and gas. Suggestions?

Hi, doctors. my son is 9 and half months old. he is suffering from mal-absorption problem (watery plus semi solid type stool ). stool R/E test done yesterday showed 1-3/hpf pus cell and also fat globule and vegetable cells positive. he is frequently suffering from this problem. Last month he also had a severe dysentery and the pus cell count was more than 50 and ciprocin antibiotic was given. He was then cured but after 1 week he again faced abnormal bowel movement , mucoid stool, stomach pain, gas formation and it is continuing with 2-4 days gap. What to do? please give me a suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013