Child has abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and decreased appetite. Had Appendectomy done. Suggestions?

Hi, My daughter just had an Appendectomy performed 11 days ago. Her appendix perforated in her, she had a PICC inserted through the arm and is being treated with Zosyn 3 times daily. It has been only 5 day since she was released and felt great for about 3 days returned to most of her normal activities,but for the past 2 days has started to complain and show some of the similar symptoms that caused us to diagnose her with appendicitis; Abdominal pain/Distention on the right lower quadrant and belly button area, Nausea, Vomiting of liquid mucus and a white bubble foam similar as to the foam spit in Acid re-flux, Constipation/ Diarrhea but comes out very little per stool and goes frequently and complains of cramping during this period, has the chills but body is warmer then usually has a constant temperature of 99.9 : 100.5, and greatly decreased appetite as well as fear of constant vomiting of food and pain in belly with a heavy cough in which she will complain that the belly will hurt at times. What I have researched and feel I have diagnosed could be of 3 things Peritonitis, Adhesion , and Irritable Bowel syndrome , with tests still needed to prove one of these theories correct. But based on your expertise, What do u feel needs or can be done to help and assess the current situation for best options? Beside going to emergency as it being the primary option on my to do list.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013