Child has abdominal pain, fever, sore throat, joint pain. Taking Keflex. Had strep throat. What do you think?

My daughter is ten very healthy until this year. Two months ago she was hospitalized with a staph infection and cellulitis of her right second toe . She received Vanco via IV, and sent home with keflex for the remainder of tx. Two weeks later she was dx with strep throat . Treated with Zithromax . Today two weeks later she woke with severe joint pain in her knees, elbows, and ankles to the point she could not walk without pain and limping. Abdominal pn, fever, and sore throat. I took her to her pediatrician she was dx with strep throat again. She is currently taking keflex. I am concerned about an immunity deficiency, or rhematic fever. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012