Child has a good healthy diet, looks pale with dark circles around eyes. What is the reason for looking yellow and ill?

hi my daughter is 7 years old.she has a very good healthy diet and i also give her seven seas cod liver oil in the table spoon. She has a good sleep pattern from 8.30pm to 7am. She is always looking pale with dark circles around her eyes.She is medium complexion naturally but she is always looking yellow and ill.I have taken her to the doctors but they will not give her any blood tests.This has been an ongoing problem.please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012