Child has TB, stomach pain, low grade fever, night sweats. Suggested diet?

Hi, My son is 2.6 yrs and is diagnosed with TB . His symptoms are stomach pain, low feer, night sweatings. What diet is suggested for him? 4 months ago, he had severe vomittings , he complained to eat and when he was forced to eat he use to vomit which continued for 1 week, and then it stopped by self and he was all fine where in after 1month he had problem with his eyes he use to blink both the eyes too much and then only one eye which is continued for almost 3 months even today when he is tired he winks one of his eye alot. when he started this problem on eye blinking his body temparature was going little high but no fever his eyes use to water and emiting heat outside, I took his doctors where is was tested for Thyroid . stool test motion test was also done, then I took him to eye specialist, there also no much compaints and they gave some gel drops to be used for one month which helped but not total recovery, and then with in a span of 1 month he had sudden high temparature of 1o2 degrees to high of 1o4 degrees. this senario continued for 15 days in this 15 days time he was tested with malaria , Thyphoid, TB, and Dengue as well all results normal, also abdominal ultra sound and chest x-ray was taken al normal, he was given malarai , thypoid , antobiotic and double antibiotic medicines during a span of 15 days all after these medicines were used. and then his temp 15days came to 99.5 degrees and continued til date when he complained of high fever of 1o2degrees since then his motion is white and stomach pain , he use to pass motion after every intake of food for 1 days and now he goes 2 times or max 3 times only after heavy meal and every mornings. after stopping the medication for 15days we again went for thyphoid test and qunatiferon TB test, where TB was positive, and Dr suggested for Biopsy , endoscopy and colonoscopy , after test he mentioned he dint get much to note and started medication for TB for next 6 months and said child was detected with abdominal TB in early stage. Now please help me to understand since when My child must have had this TB attack , he use to eat lot of am fruits , vegetables no much junk fod no chocolates, more appropriately he was served with home made food. As a mother i am concerned what wrong in his diet?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012