Child has Sinusitis, fever and leg pain. Taking Amoxicillin and Promethazine. Is this serious?

Hi Doctor, my 6 and 1/2 year old daughter has been sick with sinasitis for last 5 days with fever highest 101.7 and lowest 99 as of today and been on Amoxicilin and promethazine for 2 days. Last night she started complaining about her legs hurting and this morning she would not walk or let me touch her legs below the knees. It s almost been 6 hours and she is still the same. Not sure what is the cause and how serious this is and should I wait for my doctor to see her till tomorrow morning. Thank you for your time and help in advance. Anna.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013