Child has Raynauds. Swollen finger, swollen and painful knee. Blood test normal. Any idea?

Hi my 17 year old son has severe Raynauds, I don t know if this is related but he has swelling in his left ring finger , last joint closest to nail, 2 months later his left knee is swollen and painful and this morning he woke up to his left toe swollen , red and painful, the only other thing I can attribute this to is an ultraviolet tattoo on his left hand 3 months ago that he got. All blood tests appear normal, Doc is sending him for x rays next week. Any idea?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012