Child has Hard lump on Collarbone, history of Neuroblastoma. Cough and runny nose. Why?

My son had Neuroblastoma and is now 2 years clear. I have recently noticed a small hard lump on his collarbone and am a bit worried. It is painless and feels like bone. He is almost 5 years old. He has also had a cough and runny nose for about 2 weeks, not sure if this would be related or not? Any idea about what this could be, I am a bit worried about relapse, but would not think neuroblastoma relapse would present like this. He had clear scans and bloods about a month ago. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013