Child has HDAD and PDD-NOS. MRI shows brain heterotopia. Is it autism?

Hello, I m confused with the diagnoses of my son, he s 8 years old. Since I was in pre K was diagnosed with language disorder and by that time had not sufficient criteria for diagnosis of autism , then in second grade he was diagnosed with HDAD and PDD-NOS . Last year a MRI reveals brain heterotopia in the right side and a genetic study reveals duplication of band in chromosome 2. All this is related?. It really is Autism?. How can I help him, my son is in 3th grade, is receiving therapy and help at school but not working, he is having problems in reading comprehension, problem solving in mathematics and memory. We recommend any medications?. I have fear of using Guanfasine. Some recommend oxygen therapy in hyperbaric chambers? What Do I have to do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013