Child has G6PD deficiency. Has recurrent fever. Taken antibiotic

Hi, my 2 yo nephew b/g of G6PD deficiency, has been having recurrent fever . I noticed that even from the beginning that he would get fever quite frequent maybe at least once every 3 or months,but it has been getting more frequent lately. My sister was having trouble getting his temperature down last 2 weeks when he had inflamed throat ,and i remembered she said he was started on antibiotic . Now she is saying that he again is having fever since 3 days ago with temp at 39degree or more. Any particular thing we should be concerned about??
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013