Child has Erb's palsy. Burning skin, red weal, skin shedding

Hi,my grandaughter has erbs palsy and 8 weeks agp she had surgery on her erbs hand ..4 days later her skin felt like it was burning and a red weal appeared on her skin,it then began to shed and start to weep.They ended up all over her face,moved to her chest ,then her legs,her erbs arm ,and now today have started on her face.She has seen numerous doctors who just say it is a mystory,but this is no help to us,as we are getting really concerned about her health
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012