Child has ADHD. Done EKG. Suggested echocardiogram. Should I be concerned?

Quick question. My 4yr old son had an EKG done Monday this week, we are getting ready to start meds for ADHD which is why we had the EKG done, apparently there was something on the EKG now today we are going to have an echocardiogram perfromed along with another EKG. Should i be concerned? Our pediatrician told us it could just possibly be nothing, but he has to be sure. I was just wondering before we go through more extensive testing why not redo the EKG just to make sure it wasn t something placed wrong etc? Thanks concerned mom Lisa
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012