Child had white lips, wide open eyes, fell on floor, passed loose stools. Did she faint?

My 3 year old woke up and joined myself and my two year old in the bathroom where I was steaming him for congestion. After about 4 minutes she said she had to use the potty and fell face down on the floor. Her lips were white and her eyes wide open as if in shock. She responded within seconds, cried used the potty (loose stool ) and laid down. She drank juice, chocolate milk and ate fruit snacks. She has regained color in her lips and is acting normally now. Did she faint?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012