Child had vomiting, stomach and chest pain. Due to pesticide exposure?

My child woke up vomiting about an hour ago around 1:00 am. There were 2 rounds of vomiting about 10 min apart. She complained of pain in the area between her stomach and chest before the 2 round of vomiting. I have told myself that it is just stomach virus, but this morning around 11:00 am I was treating some plants with seven dust and she was riding her bike near by and I worry that this vomiting could be a result of being exposed to some of the pesticide. I treated 3 plants by sprinkling the dust on them in our driveway area and she was riding her bike around the driveway.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013