Child had vomiting, smelling of yeast. Can we wait?

Hi, My 5 1/2 month old son was throwing up most of the night. He was a little cranky yesterday, but seemed fine until the night. The strange thing is, when I picked him up at about 3 am (he had woken up and was crying), he smells very strongly of yeast . And then he threw up again and it smelled like yeast. Do I need to try to get an appointment today, or can I wait until Monday?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query,
I advise you to get your child checked by a pediatrician,as persistent vomiting in infants needs to be evaluated,he is irritable also,
In the meantime continue breast feeding,give sips of water in between,
Give single dose of emset as per dosage.

Wishing your son good health,
God bless.