Child had vomiting, diarrhea and fever. Took Zofran. Still has stomach pain and diarrhea. Medication?

My son age 8. Has been sick sor4 1/2 days and he started vomiting and Diarrhea the 2 day. Low grade fever off and on. Went to the doctor on Friday was dehydrated the ER nurses could not get a IV going after three tries so they give him Zofran and then sent us home. My son is now complaining with stomach pain and refuses to eat or drink. Also, feeling hot flushed at all times. Still having severe Diarrhea and no vomitting. Stomach mostly hurts when touched.What could be going on with him? Please help. Thanks Brandi
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013