Child had syncopal episodes after taking ibuprofen for menstrual cramps. Low blood pressure, graying color while having the attack. Drug abuse or dehydrated?

I have a student (15 yo female) who has twice now had a ? syncopal episode about 20 min after ibuprofin (400 mg) (for menstrual cramps ). First time, she was out for almost 30 min and did not come to until in ambulance with EMS. Yesterday she was out for a shorter amount of time prob 15 mins. Has had a negative workup thus far per mom. Scheduled for a f/u with neuro and cardio. As a school nurse, with out a defintive dx or orders I feel I have no choice but to have her transported (mom in total agreement). Have made plans with teachers to have an escort or call me if she needs to come to Health Office. BP was 92/62 P was thready (radial) ok at carotid at 72 eyes were riolled backl in her head unitl she started to come to, her color was gray/green just before she went down Height weight prop, no indication fo drug use abuse? level of hydration Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013