Child had swelling, redness, itchiness after bee sting. Inflamed lymph node related to this?

Hi, my 11 year old son got stung by two bee a few minutes apart from each other. The first under his right foot and the second I between the webbing Of his hand . ( not sure which one). He removed both stingers but I don t know how effective though, as he came running to me afterwards. I put some stinggoes on both bites and the stinging went away shortly afterwards. There was no major swelling but redness and a very small lump. Two days later the bites got hot and itchy and we applied ice onto them. That helped. The next night we found a hard moving lump under his right armpit. This seems to be an inflamed nymph node. Could this be related to the bee sting and do we need to get it check out by a doctor? Thank you. I ve been worried and haven t slept all night.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012