Child had sweating profusely, collapsed. Recovered after sometime. What could have been this?

Greetings, am I permitted to ask a question about something I experienced 42 years ago, whilst at school,where an ambulance took me to hospital but I recovered a a couple of hours? I collapsed in the toilet. Was sweating profusely and my sight was tinged totally red, like wearing red sunglasses. I managed to walk, shaking and clothes so wet through with sweat, to the School office, where I collapsed and shaking so much, that they thought I was having epileptic fit. Parents were called from work but I recovered under observation,no explanation offered. Any ideas ??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013