Child had surgery for spot full of pus. Want to know doctor's diagnosis in detail

the query is i have a paper where in circle lt is written and after circle a word written in small letter after that word fera word written after this word abses written. This dignosis done on son s hand which was a spot full of puss and letter on we had surgry. I what to know what is written on dignosis paper in plain english. Doctor is now not available.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Hi spot full of pus in a surgery cured by surgery can be abcess or furuncle .it is usually caused by staphylococcal infection
It starts as infection of hair follicle and enlarges into a abcess which contains pockets of pus with signs of inflammation