Child had shots, been warm, splotches on ear. Is this a reaction?

My daughter (9months) had 4 shots done today, she is acting pretty normal for this. Only slightly warm, pretty crabby, but other than that she seems fine. Her right ear, though, has red splotches in it. Near her ear canal and up by the cartalidge and I have no Idea what it is. She s not fussing with it and her other ear is fine. Just wondering if this might have something to do with a reaction to her shots or if it might be something else and if I should take her to have it checked out. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013