Child had runny ear. Few spots on body like blisters. Had chicken pox earlier. Worried?

Hi, my daughter is 4yr and on thursday she had a runny ear but it was not hurting her. i noticed that she had got 3 spots on her forehead and her right arm but no where else. she did not have a temperature nor was she unwell. the spots have gone now but i have just gone to shower her and there are 6 more spots on her belly, they are raised like little blisters but she has already had chicken pox . should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013